Friday, June 19, 2009

File Folder Games

I bought two Carson-Dellosa Kindergarten File Folder Game books for $10 from a Homeschool Book Sale (retails for $30 each). They each have over 40 games in them that can be made.

I laminated everything. I pasted a library pocket on the fronts of the folders with the top part folded down. After I laminated the folder, I carefully cut the flap back open and added Velcro, so the pieces wouldn't fall out. I used Velcro dots for placing all the pieces where they go on the folders.

Samara already knows her upper/lower case letters and the order of the alphabet, but I thought these would be good for review. Samara said the first one was really boring, lol. She had a little more fun with the second one. I guess I'll have to put together some more challenging games and save these for Alaysia!

Apple-Licious Alphabet - Matching upper and lower case letters



Bunny Business - Find the missing letter for each bunny

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Flowers and Decors. Powered by Blogger