Monday, June 15, 2009

What's in a Name: The Story Behind Lori's Little Loves

Many years ago, when I was something like 11 or 12, I started making little animals with Sculpey clay. I was pretty good at it. (I think my mom still has the first one I made; if so, I'll post a picture). My mom had a dream that I was a grown woman running my own little shop filled with all my little Sculpey creations. The sign outside my shop read, "Lori's Little Loves." Though, I quickly moved on to something else, "Lori's Little Loves" stuck with me. A few years ago, I used it as my website and ebay name to sell crochet dresses that I made for miniterature dolls.
As I was trying to think of a name for my blog, "Lori's Little Loves" once again came to mind. Though I am not currently making any short of craft, there is something else that I have made (with some help of course) - my three beautiful little girls. They are 5 years old, 20 months old, and 2 months old. Samara, Alaysia, and Liberty are Lori's Little Loves.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Flowers and Decors. Powered by Blogger